KAKSOISKANSALAISUUDEN hakeminen, miten käytännössä tapahtuu?


Lapseni isä on englantilainen. Tällä hetkellä vaan lapsella on Suomen kansalaisuus. Miten toimia kaksoiskansalaisuuden hakemiseksi? Emme ole avioliitossa lapsen isän kanssa. Isyys on tunnustettu.

Kommentit (4)

If you want a birth to be registered at the Consulate you will need to fill in an application form and send us the ORIGINALS of the following documents:

- Full long form birth certificate of the British parent

- Marriage certificate (or for unmarried fathers of children born after 1 July 2006: a confirmation of paternity from local magistrate)

- Hospital birth certificate of your child (or a letter from the hospital confirming mother's name and the time and place of birth of your child)

- Extract from Finnish Population Register (Virkatodistus) for your child (from local magistrate)

There is no obligation to register your child, but by doing so you will receive a British-style birth certificate and a permanent record of the birth is maintained at the General Register Office in the UK. The certificate is also required when getting married and may be used to open a bank account in the UK. It can also be submitted in support of a British passport application.

If you wish to apply for a British passport for your child, the above documents should be presented with the passport application form C2. More information can be found here: Applying for a passport

Tämä kenttä pitää täyttää jotta oikeat käyttäjät erottuvat boteista.